I’m going to cRY ‘NEWCASTLE’ CAME UP ON SHUFFLE AND MARTIN’S ALL “THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH TRYING TO ADVANCE ONE’S CAREER” AND THEN ‘YVERDON’ HAPPENS AND I’M —- !!!!!
I’m just saying though
Martin Crieff must have the neatest pubic hair
- MARTIN: Douglas I cannot help but notice, you’ve filled the flight deck with orchids.
- DOUGLAS: Yes. Yes, I have done that. Yes.
- MARTIN: Are you about to propose to me?
- DOUGLAS: It pains me to break your heart Martin, but no. These are for another man, a Finnish customs officer named Milo, to be exact.
- MARTIN: And what does he have that I don’t have?
- DOUGLAS: Fishcakes.